The UN Climate Change Conference 2021 (COP26) will take place in Glasgow, UK, from 1-12 November 2021, and will bring together over 30,000 delegates, including heads of state, climate experts, and campaigners, to agree coordinated action to tackle climate change.
As part of #OurClimatePledge campaign, the CSC will be running workshops, webinars, and other activities with our Scholars and Alumni to further enrich their studies and discussion in the sphere of climate change.
Between 25 October – 19 November 2021, we will be expanding the current Knowledge Hub webinar series to include a programme of webinars, delivered by Commonwealth Alumni, on their work, research, and contributions to tackling the climate crisis.
Volunteer to deliver a webinar
The CSC Alumni Team invites Commonwealth Alumni to apply to deliver a webinar on their work and research as it relates to climate change and share your contributions to this global issue with the CSC community.
We are looking for webinar speakers with expertise in a wide range of topics within climate change, including: clean road transport; energy transition; finance; the race to zero; sustainable business practices; adaptation and mitigation; and climate change policy development.
To apply to deliver a webinar, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Current employment details (role and employer)
- A short statement (up to 300 words) outlining how your work or research is related to climate change and its impact or contributions
- Webinar topic and potential title
- A short summary (up to 300 words) on the content of your proposed webinar
- If you have previous experience of delivering webinars, podcasts, or other online presentations, please let us know and share any links to online recordings
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is 23.59pm (BST) on 30 June. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org