Welcome to the April CS3 Alumni e-newsletter. This issue brings you news of recent events, updates on alumni projects and the latest Professional Networks developments.
If you have a project you want to share with other alumni in the next e-newsletter (due out in October 2013), on projects that would be of interest to other alumni please email the alumni office (email@example.com). You can also email with career, award or publication news or other stories for the next edition of Commonwealth Scholarships News. Please make sure you send us your news by 3 May.
If you want to update your email or postal contacts details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your full name, year of course/institution attended, to help us locate your record).
Alumni activities and services
- Do you need to update your Online Directory entry this year?
- Alumni chapters – forthcoming Kenya AGM and Mauritius chapter events
- Professional Networks update – now all the CSC’s networks are online
- Taylor & Francis Commonwealth Scholar Best Journal Article Prize – results of the prize (for current and recent Commonwealth Scholars – doctoral)
Alumni projects update
- Online health network enables collaboration between researchers – we hear from the Commonwealth Scholar with a lead role at The Global Health Network
- Safeguarding forests in Sierra Leone – a Commonwealth Shared Scholar explains his role
- Bringing health issues to a wider audience – a Commonwealth Scholar discusses why she set up an open discussion series
- Supporting professional development in Indian hospitals – a Commonwealth Academic Fellow explains his interest
Has your CSC scholarship or fellowship had a similar impact on your career or community? Send your stories and photos for the next issue of Commonwealth Scholarships News, or to be included as a feature on our CSC website by emailing: email@example.com
News from the CSC