StepUp4Christchurch.com – Earthquake Appeal
A chance to join the charity stair climb and help those affected by New Zealand’s devastating earthquake at: “The Gherkin”, 30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP.
The stair climb takes place on Sunday 22 May 2011, 10.00am-2.30pm (exactly 3 months after the devastating earthquake hit Christchurch)
- 1,037 steps
- 38 floors
- For adults and children
- Register and make a donation to run, walk or take the lift
- Once registered, get your family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you for taking part
- A rare chance to see London from the top of the City’s iconic tower
The goal of this conference is to demonstrate and share lessons on how to translate research results into impact on food security and human health in sub-Saharan Africa. It has two objectives:
- To determine how the results of basic science and inter-disciplinary research lead to impact on food security and human health.
- To explore how partnerships between research and development organisations deliver innovation and impact.
This conference is taking place between 22 – 24 June 2011 at the University of Leeds.